Crystalhills Group is an IT security company with expertise in Embedded systems which requires day to day application and web development. In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, Crystalhills has commenced its annual recruitment for a graduate to join this department in building a world-class Technology through Software Development.
Purpose of the Job
- Re-usable code components and services
- Scaling the application performance
- Configurable modules or components
- Good understanding of Adobe AEM CMS application with customized UI development and integration with tool.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Write unit and integration test.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug the mobile application.
- Evaluate existing mobile applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent mobile application design and code.
Qualifications and Experience
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Understanding of the importance of readable, well-designed, efficient and well-tested software You love to write beautiful code.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Program Solving Skills
Key Performance Indicators:
- Turn Around Time on development work
- % Task Completion Rate
- % Accuracy in programming
- An Online/Attached portfolio is also required. Applications with no portfolio will be disregarded. Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
- Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews