This management role is focused on selection, design, installation, and maintenance of all physical security systems, applications, and devices. The candidate oversees a cross-functional team and is considered an expert in all facets of Integrated Security Technology.
The candidate will evaluate and test new technologies, promote innovation, research and development of new security systems that will add value to the business.
The successful candidate must possess a comprehensive and a broad-based knowledge of the integration of
- Access control
- Intrusion detection
- Turnstile Installation
- Barrier Gate Installation
- Biometrics Access Control Solutions
- IP intercom systems
- video analytics
- visitor management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the technical expert providing technical input regard new and existing projects.
- Design and implement security technology systems for all projects through state of the art technology integrations.
- Provides support services for facilities, employees, and assets.
- Analyze and define system functional, technical and architectural requirements.
- Provide research services and advising office personnel on national and international developments in commercial, state-of-the-art, security technology through briefings and education materials.
- Review and make recommendations for technical security upgrade designs based on counter-threat plans, physical security, and technical security policies.
- Must be a good leader and should possess the required expertise to build a good team.
- At Least 2 years’ experience in integrated security systems design, installation, and management, as well as equipment lifecycle planning and budgeting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in any of the above classification.